Hello, query re facebook group & future values

A place to come on in, warm your feet by the fire, pour yourself a large house double, and say hello . Let us know as much and as little about yourself as you're prepared to put on a forum.
Chris_leeds

Hello, query re facebook group & future values

Post by Chris_leeds » Tue Mar 06 2018 - 1:41 pm

Thought I'd start my first post with a nice long subject :lol:

So, I had what i believe is commonly known as an R52 around 2002/2003'ish time and absolutely loved the car, biggest regret ever selling it but recently been thinking about a car for a bit of weekend fun and found myself looking for a nice early GP :D

I tried to join the 'MINI GP OWNERS CLUB' group on Facebook which does say it allows members 'actively seeking to purchase', but haven't had any response; don't support anyone knows the admin or has the ability to add me to the group? :?: :!: :?:

If anyone has any useful info in terms of buyers guides, or other sites/link to info etc i'd appreciate it as there doesn't seem to be a massive amount of info available, i guess due to the low numbers.

Then finally i'd be interested to know what the general consensus is around the value of the earlier GP's over the next few years? I'm assuming people envisage them starting to climb at some point but haven't been watching to market long enough to know if that's already happened or what.

Thanks

marchutch

Re: Hello, query re facebook group & future values

Post by marchutch » Fri Mar 09 2018 - 11:55 am

Hi

We are shortly going to be making changes to the FB group organisation to make a separate page for buying / selling / prospective owners. This will make the admin of the groups much less time consuming. You will likely receive a message to that effect over the next few days.

Enjoy your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locke

Post by Locke » Mon Mar 12 2018 - 8:01 pm

I’m in same trying to get info on a gp1 not easy
Been clearing the garage out to fit a Gp in it
Evern been to main dealer woman I see never heard of a gp1 what hope we have lol
I trued to get on face book page with no luck

marchutch

Post by marchutch » Wed Mar 14 2018 - 7:56 am

Locke wrote:I’m in same trying to get info on a gp1 not easy
Been clearing the garage out to fit a Gp in it
Evern been to main dealer woman I see never heard of a gp1 what hope we have lol
I trued to get on face book page with no luck
Please read and follow the group description and instructions/questions when joining carefully. In the nicest possible sense, we can’t help people if they don’t help themselves.

One of the downsides of running a closed group is that you have to have procedures in place for joining requests.

marchutch

Post by marchutch » Wed Mar 14 2018 - 9:09 am

If you have already done this and a mistake has been made then I am sorry about this. Please resend your joining request.

marchutch

Post by marchutch » Wed Mar 14 2018 - 9:11 am

Also bear in mind that the main group no longer admits prospective owners. You have to join GP OWNERS CLUB (Buying and Selling) until you actually have a car then you can join the main group. This is a new policy to make it easier to mange the group.