GP2 Owner

A place to come on in, warm your feet by the fire, pour yourself a large house double, and say hello . Let us know as much and as little about yourself as you're prepared to put on a forum.
MDifficult

GP2 Owner

Post by MDifficult » Wed May 16 2018 - 2:29 pm

Hello,

I’m the proud owner of a GP2, sadly with no roof number as it’s an ex press fleet car (but on the plus side it WAS driven by The Stig) :lol:

I’m in the process of organising a GP2-only event on Pistonheads and wondered if it would be okay to see if there’s any takers on here?

I avoid Facebook at all costs so I can’t post it on your page there, but if I get the nod that it’s okay I’ll drop a Pistonheads link in this thread or your events section.

No date yet, but a southern event combining some early morning gawping and hooning this summer. Strictly GP2 only (sorry!).

Cheers

dwbrown
Site Admin

Re: GP2 Owner

Post by dwbrown » Thu May 17 2018 - 2:16 pm

Hi Matey,

Of course.... feel free to post in the UK Events section, but be aware people will have to register to see it (added bonus for getting people to use the forum !!)

You may want to open it up to GP1 and GP2 owners as we are all brethren under the same Marque and I'm pretty sure no-one has managed to pull off a single flavour event in the past !

Cheers - Brownz.
GP1 (0385) "Brownz" - Mr Admin. AKA "The Gravelseeker"

MDifficult

Post by MDifficult » Thu May 17 2018 - 7:22 pm

dwbrown wrote:
Thu May 17 2018 - 2:16 pm
Hi Matey,

Of course.... feel free to post in the UK Events section, but be aware people will have to register to see it (added bonus for getting people to use the forum !!)
Cheers mate, I’m up to 8 or 9 so far, but I’ll put a link to the thread up just in case there’s one or two more...
dwbrown wrote:
Thu May 17 2018 - 2:16 pm
You may want to open it up to GP1 and GP2 owners as we are all brethren under the same Marque and I'm pretty sure no-one has managed to pull off a single flavour event in the past !

Cheers - Brownz.
Now you’ve just made me more determined to make this one work ;)

If it’s successful maybe I’ll go for a mixed event next time. Cheers

dwbrown
Site Admin

Post by dwbrown » Wed May 23 2018 - 2:00 pm

:-(
GP1 (0385) "Brownz" - Mr Admin. AKA "The Gravelseeker"

socloss

Post by socloss » Thu Jun 28 2018 - 12:28 am

Im up for that, keep me updated...