Hello GP owners

A place to come on in, warm your feet by the fire, pour yourself a large house double, and say hello . Let us know as much and as little about yourself as you're prepared to put on a forum.
Etracyo

Re: Hello GP owners

Post by Etracyo » Fri Nov 09 2018 - 7:48 am

Hello GP Owners!
I need help!
My son is getting married Sunday 16th December at Clearwell Castle in Gloucester. He has been with his future wife for 10 years. They have 3 children 5.3, and 8 months.
He owned a GP no.1350 But had to sold it when his first son was due to be born.
He talks about it all the time, shows the kids photos and tells them he will own another one one day!
We lost my mother in law last year and Joe recieved some Inheritence he is using the money for the wedding, not a gp!

If anyone is free that morning and could ‘turn up’ at the castle for him that would be totally amazing!
I know when he had his mini he would meet other gp owners and go for drives in convoy. He has some great photos. I’m not sure if this still happens?

Is anyone free the morning of Sunday 16th December?
Is anyone willing to let him and his best man maybe drive their car from the lodge to the castle up the private drive to his wedding? That would be the icing on the cake!

I am happy to pay, donate money to charity, provide drinks and snacks?
It would totally make his wedding for him, we are so proud of him.

Etracyo

Post by Etracyo » Fri Nov 09 2018 - 10:20 am

Hello GP Owners!
I need help!
My son is getting married Sunday 16th December at Clearwell Castle in Gloucester. He has been with his future wife for 10 years. They have 3 children 5.3, and 8 months.
He owned a GP no.1350 But had to sold it when his first son was due to be born.
He talks about it all the time, shows the kids photos and tells them he will own another one one day!
We lost my mother in law last year and Joe recieved some Inheritence he is using the money for the wedding, not a gp!

If anyone is free that morning and could ‘turn up’ at the castle for him that would be totally amazing!
I know when he had his mini he would meet other gp owners and go for drives in convoy. He has some great photos. I’m not sure if this still happens?

Is anyone free the morning of Sunday 16th December?
Is anyone willing to let him and his best man maybe drive their car from the lodge to the castle up the private drive to his wedding? That would be the icing on the cake!

I am happy to pay, donate money to charity, provide drinks and snacks?
It would totally make his wedding for him, we are so proud of him.

dwbrown
Site Admin

Post by dwbrown » Thu Nov 15 2018 - 8:32 pm

Hi,

Nice. That's the day after our works xmas party, so I doubt I'll be able to walk let alone drive on that Saturday.

Try posting in the facebook group as well.

Cheers - Brownz
GP1 (0385) "Brownz" - Mr Admin. AKA "The Gravelseeker"

Etracyo

Post by Etracyo » Thu Nov 15 2018 - 8:56 pm

Ok thank you, I’ll give Facebook a try.