Former GP2 OWNER

A place to come on in, warm your feet by the fire, pour yourself a large house double, and say hello . Let us know as much and as little about yourself as you're prepared to put on a forum.
DAIR_GP

Former GP2 OWNER

Post by DAIR_GP » Wed Jul 05 2017 - 1:17 pm

Back again.

I tried to log in a few months back. When I was told my account didn't exist.... I thought I was going crazy lol.

I was later informed that you all went through some drama. Anyway I'm glad to be back.

Purchased my original GP2 back in 2014 and then sold it around 6 months later in 2015. Was a really tough sell. As it was the most enjoyable car I had owned to date. I sold my M135i to bag one.

Anyway, here I am again. Planning to bag another one lol

ColinC2

Re: Former GP2 OWNER

Post by ColinC2 » Wed Jul 05 2017 - 2:39 pm

Welcome !

Yes drama means losing all the history of the old site which is a real pain but there appears to be no solution.

There is a FB group for GP owners , or potential owners for a month or so, as well.

I have a personal preference for forums over FB but understand I have dinosaur tendencies ...

I have started to look at GP2 myself and that means I have already been monitoring the market and documenting cars for sale - prices seem to be round the £19k mark right now.
GP2 #1844
and a Mk7 Golf R ;)